02/10 - Mark is currently undergoing an emergency operation. We ask you to please pray for him now more than ever. We will update you as soon as we have more news.
- 14H30 - Good news! The operation was a success! The brain tumors were removed without any damage to the brain - the tumors were practically loose from the brain. Bleeding has also been stopped. Mark will be kept in I.C.U. until he is stabilized. We don't yet know what futher treatment entitles.
29/09 - Mark's progress can be summarized as follows:
- Because of the nature of the disease, there are days that he feels better than others. Although he sometimes suffers a lot of pain, he finds comfort in the nearness of God and the support of his loved ones.
- At the start of the treatment, he was very weak, but this has improved little-by-little daily.
- His headaches improved, he has more energy and his colour has improved.
- Considering his condition, one can come to the conclusion that Mark reacts positively on the treatment.
- After the first three weeks, Mark will probably and under the guidance of the two brain specialists, go for another MRI and CT-scan to monitor the tumors.